Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect

Thursday, 28 June 2012

don't take it wrong . I just . love you chingu

dear bloggie ,

yesterday (thursday 28/6/12) .... some weird things happen ... out of them one thing is really2 serious for me ... I don't know what she (my friend)  thinks about me ! but , I seriously ,, don't understand ... I just scared if something might happen to her ... I know she's a good girl . she's already have a boyfriend .... but , I don't know what that new girls (a team of girls that my friend just knew) are ?! maybe they are nice , but maybe they have their own planned right ?! ..... I just wanted my friend not to involved with them .... just that .......... only that.......... sarang hae ! na , geos-ida sarang hal le...... don't take it wrong dear , I just wanna you to be happy ...

____________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment