Best Blogger TipsGet snow effect

Sunday, 24 February 2013

? what happens to u ?

such a long hiatus . HAHA . not funny . Hmm . today story ... Ahhh , I don't know why this happening to me . I do nothing . well, I never had an idea we will end like this . ya knoww . we used to be best buddies ya know . Hmmm . Ya Allah :/ Susah sangat ke dia nak mengaku ? Weihh, kau ingat kita orang ni bodoh ke buta hah sakai ?! Dah terang - terang . Okayy . pasal tu , it's okay , I don't care that much . but, whyy ? whyy? why perlu ber'secret' dengan aku ? I know, actualy, you hate me right ? HAHAHAHA . I know u hate me damn freaking much ! Can't u be honest ? I know , I'm such an ugly faggot! Pergi lah dekat kawan - kawan kau yang cantik - cantik , kaya - kaya , pandai - pandai nuhhh . u don't need me . I know that . U the one who started this and I just play along with u . I'm not doing the wrong things right ?! Ask yourself! Ahh , I HATE HER . JUST THAT . KBAII

No comments:

Post a Comment